ADMISSIONS and APPLICATION PROCESS
The entrance requirement is to possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Official transcripts are required (including post-secondary institutions). Applicants who hold a high school equivalency diploma on the basis of the General Education Development (GED) tests are also considered for admission. Note: Applicants who do not meet these requirements, may be considered for admission under a special program.
Requirements for Admission
1. Each applicant should be at least 18 years of age. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
2. Official Transcript(s) – Applicants should send a copy of your highest education completed. (Ex: high school, college or university, religious courses, etc.) The Transcript Request Form is provided with the application package, if needed.
4. Applicants must adhere to the requirements set forth in the Application Checklist for submission.
1. Submit the completed application with all attachments and $25 application fee. Once you are accepted. a non-refundable technology fee is required in the amount of $75. Payments may be made through the online system under the Payment and Invoice screen, mailed in, or request an electronic invoice for payment. Payments must be received by the first day of class or the student will be removed from the roster.
A.I.M.S. APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Application for Admission and Non-Refundable Registration Fee ($25)
Personal Essay (Testimony)
1. Why do you desire to attend A.I.M.S., and how does it relate to your life goals?
Official* High School Transcript or a GED -OR- Official* College Transcript(s) – due September of incoming year OR 2-3 weeks before courses begin for Distance-Learning & Self-Paced students.
All applicants must have completed high school or GED equivalency. Applicants who have not completed high school or a GED are not eligible for enrollment. Home-schooled students must submit a transcript and date of graduation or date of intended graduation.
Should you have any additional questions as you are completing the application, please feel free to contact our Admissions Office at 910--644-0174. You can also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, your electronic signature at the completion of the application will confirm your agreement with the Institution’s goals, mission, and purpose. It also is an affirmation that all of the information contained therein is correct to the best of your knowledge.