ANNUAL TRIPS EVERY DECEMBER
See The Need..
There are ways to make impact by doing something beyond your comfort zone. You have the ability to change the direction of a child's life, a widowed mother, and even a village! Drive The Community is the missions ministry of the Global Teaching Network. It's focus is primarily on social and economic empowerment in West Africa, specifically the Ivory Coast.
Our goals are clear through the following objectives:
- Sustainable farming projects, that include livestock and Rubber Trees
- Provide Technical Support of new and existing microbusinesses
- Building of housing quarters, bi-vocational training facility
- Creation of job opportunities and teaching of life skills
- Development of youth through education and mentorship programs
- Further development of Technology training (use of internet, computers,etc.)
- Improve environmental conditions to increase overall health and welfare of villages by providing access to clean water through digging of well systems, connecting pipe systems etc.
- Supporting (financially,etc.) African girls who are going or desiring to go to college
You can become involved several ways!
- Join our missions team and become active on the field
- Sponsor our team members to defer travel, lodging and other applicable costs
- Give monetarily, which are tax deductible as permissible by law
- Provide applicable resources, equipment, etc. as needed
- Pray and believe with us that we are able to fulfill all God has required of us!